Yoga Central teachers are dedicated to promote Iyengar Yoga for its precisions in physical and organic body alignment to attain equipoise in body, mind & spirit. Poses have to be practiced over and over again to ascertain their primal impact on the body and mind before introducing to students. Instructions would be customized to individual level after seeing the responses from students' body to ensure maximum safety and effectiveness.
Qualifications – only at Yoga Central (and applicable to all Iyengar-certified teachers)
- 400+ hours training hours with Senior Iyengar Teacher over 3-4 years
- 50+ hours of workshops/intensives with Senior Iyengar Teachers per year
- Qualified assessment by panel of 3 senior teachers on Yoga Practice and Teaching.
- Regular personal practice daily.
- 36-hr Certificate training in Anatomy & Physiology (optional)
- CPR certification (optional)