- IY101 - 8x75-min classes - best suited to those who are new to yoga. This course lays the foundation of Iyengar Yoga with focus on standing poses, forward bends, twists, preparation to inversions, and relaxation. As a beginner in these classes, you will improve your flexibility and acquire the skills to relax your body & mind. Course dates are flexible and to be confirmed each month.
- General - for those who would like to refine and consolidate skills and knowledge attained from other sports or yoga classes. Beginners are welcome to join preferably at the beginning of each month to gain a comprehensive experience of a full month's pampering of full body stretch. At this level, you will be introduced to inversions - loosely defined as heart below head - and basic backbends to develop confidence to use the body for the mind, and verse versa.
- General 2 - for students who have been taking Iyengar Yoga classes for 1 year or more. This class continues to develop students' skills and confidence to fully inverted poses in addition to introducing more challenging poses and breathing techniques. Students usually find a sense of rejuventation and empowerment as they continue into General 2.
- LED Practice - it is not a class, but a communal practice. The Led teacher will call out and do a series of poses for students to follow to the best of their ability. It aims to build strength and resilience to enable students to practise yoga independently. Experienced students are encouraged to join as a means to look into their personal growth in yoga.
Special Themed Classes
- Restorative Yoga - General level.
- Lunch Yoga - General level
Remarks for New Students
- Class size is strictly limited to 25 pax and usually less – your personal safety and needs would be under each teacher's very eyes.
- Please refrain from eating 2-hr and drinking ½-hr before class.
- Drinks are not encouraged during class but do take plenty of water and eat preferrably ½ hr after class.
- No class on Sundays & Public Holidays.
- Must book by phone or email for any class marked 'NEW' below as min. 3 pax to commence new classes.
- 1st timer trial fee is $100 for any class, not applicable for General 2, LED and class by visiting teachers